Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 2 zucchini, cleaned and cut into 3" sticks
- 2 egg whites, beaten until foamy
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the over to 425 degrees
- Slice the zucchini into 3" strips
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg whites until foamy, about 1 minute
- In another shallow bowl mix together the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add a few zucchini slices to the egg whites and cover completely, then move them to the bread crumbs. When coated completely add to a covered baking sheet. Continue until all the zucchini is finished.
- Bake until crispy, about 25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
Recipe by Green Plate Rule at http://www.greenplaterule.com/recipes/zucchini-fries/