HELLO beautiful, tasty, healthy, and sweet green smoothie! This is my new favorite drink in the morning. Yes, even before my cup of coffee. :) Each serving has a full days worth of vitamin A, C, and K, and plenty of fiber too! Pineapples are on the clean 15 so you do not have to pay organic prices if it’s not available or too pricey.
Here’s an interesting fact about the stickers on produce in the grocery store. You know, those pesky little stickers that you have to clean off. If it has four numbers, it is conventionally grown. If it has five numbers and it starts with 9, then it is organically grown.
Start the day right, with this delicious, and healthy smoothie.
Enjoy! Happy Smoothie Saturday.
|Pineapple Mint Green Smoothie||
- 1/2 cup water
- the juice from half a lime
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 cups of fresh, chopped pineapple
- 1 banana, (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of kale or spinach
- 1 handful of ice, if you use a fresh banana
- Add all the ingredients to a blender
- Start on a low speed and increase to high
- Blend until smooth.