Smoothies are always one of the most requested after school snacks in my house, and this has been the girls favorite all week! Just a few basic ingredients and you have a filling, sweet smoothie. Of course, you could always sneak some greens in this one, the berries will cover up the green color!
Off to enjoy this holiday weekend with friends, family, fitness, and football! Hope it’s bright and sunny where you are. Happy Labor Day weekend and Happy Smoothie Saturday!
|Mango Blueberry and Lime Smoothie|
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (I used Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt)
- 1 mango, peel and seed removed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 handful of ice
- Add all the ingredients to the blender
- Start on a low speed, slowly increasing to high
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute
If you need a vegan option — replace the yogurt with a vegan yogurt, or 1 cup of non-dairy milk with 1/2 frozen banana.