before the go in the oven…
|Gluten Free Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins||
- 1/2c. peanut butter, smooth
- 1/2c. mashed roasted sweet potato, (if you are in a hurry use baby food)
- 1/2c. brown sugar
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 1/2c. yogurt, Greek, nonfat, vanilla
- 1 large egg white
- 1c. Quinoa flour
- 1t. baking powder
- 1t. baking soda
- 1/2t. salt
- 1/2c. strawberry preserves, no sugar added
- Preheat oven 350 and spray muffin pan or line with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat peanut butter, sweet potato, sugar and butter. Stir in yogurt and egg white.
- Add dry ingredients and stir to just combined. Divide into muffin pan and drop a spoonful of jam on top.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until lightly browned and it the top springs back when touched.