|Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich ||
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 5 mins
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 cup NATURAL peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips, chopped
- Place the banana slices on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, chia seeds, and chocolate chips.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to a small plastic bag
- Cut one corner of the bag off, about a 1/4" hole
- Pipe the peanut butter out on top of banana slices
- Place it all in the freezer for about 2 hours
Make sure the peanut butter does not have partially hydrogenated oils!!
Recipe by Green Plate Rule at http://www.greenplaterule.com/recipes/frozen-peanut-butter-banana-bites/